CLIENTS: Through our work we meet many incredible people.
Aurora’s client list includes architecture firms, design companies, retail stores, restaurants, churches, synagogues, government buildings, colleges, universities, and public and private institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
All of our clients have a common desire, to work with a reputable company which has the ability to provide the attention to detail and quality their projects demand.
AFFILIATIONS: Illuminating the future. Preserving the past.
Aurora is an active member of the lighting and restoration communities; our affiliation with numerous professional organizations in both fields allows us to remain abreast of the latest developments in lighting technology and to assess the role those technologies have to play in a broader social and architectural context.
- Renaissance Award, Friends of the Upper East Side Historic Districts, Apple Store Upper Side, 2016
- Excellence in Historic Preservation, The Preservation League of NY State, Apple Store Upper East Side, 2016
- Lumen Award, IESNYC, Carnegie Hall, 2015
- Lumen Award, IESNYC, Yale University Sterling Memorial Library, 2013
- Project Team Award, First Place, Connecticut Building Congress, Restoration of Waterbury City Hall, 2011
- National Preservation Award, National Trust for Historic Preservation, Eldridge Street Synagogue, 2008
- Preservation Initiative Certificate, Historic Albany Foundation, Great Western Staircase, 2007
- 10-Under-10 Manufacturer of the Year, NYIRN & Made in NYC, 2007